Friday, April 25, 2014

Royal Coronation of 1937 Queen Elizabeth and King George

Royal Life What Must It Be Like?

I love following "the royals" of England. There always seems to be so much drama. Who needs soap operas or reality tv, when you have the royals to gossip about. I had the pleasure of visiting London a few times so this makes me an expert. Not Really. But I am a British history buff. Anyway, I am getting off the beaten road. I have found a old B&W video about the Royal March to Westminster Abbey where Prince George and Princess Elizabeth 1 will be crowned King and Queen of the "ball". Enjoy it. This is listed on Etsy. click the link below to view it. 








                 https://www.etsy.com/listing/187503925/1937-london-news-royal-coronation?

No comments:

Post a Comment