Thursday, May 17, 2018

What's Going On The Farm Today

It's a cloudy day as you can see from these pics. I always tell my husband that I think Florida has the best clouds I have ever seen. The bright blue sky filled with fluffy white clouds. When my children were little we would lay on the ground and try to find animals that were hiding in them.

 






The cows and a horse or two are hanging out in a shady spot. They do like having their pictures taken. But I think they see the carrots and apples in my basket. 



They don't usually pose for me but again they have seen their treats. 


It is a quiet afternoon on the farm. 



The 2 youngsters are fitting right in and growing into healthy milking cows. 


I know that once they get their treats they will go back to what they were doing. Eating grass, and hay, then a drink from the buckets I just filled.  I guess it is time to check the hen house and collect fresh eggs. Then to weed the garden and see what veggies are ready to be harvested for dinner. 





No comments:

Post a Comment