Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cinnamon Just The Smell of It Says The Holidays Are Approaching

http://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/cinnamon-ceylon-vs-cassia-health-benefits-and-other-interesting-facts

I love the smell of cinnamon. There is just something about this aromatic plant that heightens your senses. Especially around the holidays. I love buying those cinnamon brooms and hiding it behind the couch. When you walk into the room you get a woof of it. Cooking baking shimmering are just a few ways to use it. Oh and Yankee Candles are amazing. Actually, as I am writing this blog, I have one of their cinnamon candles burning. Oh and Cinnabuns.... don't get me started.    






In the spice market you will find many varieties of cinnamon  



Wrapping them around your candles is another way to bring out the essence of the cinnamon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment