Monday, November 23, 2015

Turkeys Have Feelings Too

Oh, it is that time of year again. The leaves have fallen. We can have frost at night. It may be time to turn the heat on....even here in Florida. We actually turned the heat on because I was chilly. And believe me when I say that I am cold it is cold out. Being from CT I should be used to the colder weather. But I guess my blood is getting thinner. Oh but enough of me. Let's talk "turkey". Thanksgiving is on the 4th Thursday in Nov. I never realized there were so many varieties of these gobblers. Some are very colorful. They kinda remind me of peacocks well maybe not. But they do have feathers and make a lot of noise. The President will pardon 2 of them from getting their heads chopped off. How big of him to do that. Anyway, here are some pics of these wobbly birds. Enjoy. 
Oh no, is it that time of year again? 

Does she really think I look like a Peacock? 

Please Mr President pick us pick us. 

What are you looking at?

Run Forest Run. 

Now that is a turkey of a different color. 

Which way did he go Joe? Which way did he go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment